Teaching the Tarot Training
- Have you thought about really learning how to use the Tarot but thought it would be too much work to learn?
- Has the Tarot always fascinated you and you wanted to learn how to make it work in your life?
- Are you a spiritual healer or psychic but have never really learned all the cards of the Tarot?
- Do you want to be able to help yourself, your friends and your family with the Tarot?
I believe that learning the Tarot can be fun, simple and quite easy. I have been working with the Tarot since I was a boy of 11 years old. I was given my very first deck by a neighbor who saw that I had intuitive and psychic abilities. She gently and easily taught me card by card what each one meant and how to use them. I will never forget how I was taught to use this powerful tool to help others in their lives. Although I use my intuitive skills when doing readings I always fall back on my training in the Tarot. I have taken a few other Tarot classes and in fact am certified in using certain decks, but I always come back to this simple and powerful training that I had as a young boy.
For quite a few years I have been asked if I would do a class on teaching the Tarot. I have privately taught people how to use the Tarot in exactly the way that it was taught to me and it is fun and it is easy. And now I want to teach you in the exact same way.
I know that the study of the Tarot can be very in depth and a long process. Personally, I don't believe it has to be like that. Of course you can keep learning and studying throughout the years with practice and with application, but to actually learn what each card means and how to read it is the basis of everything. And that doesn't have to take years or be that hard.
That is why I wanted to finally put my teaching into a straightforward and easy course for you.
My mission in this course is to teach you the basic meanings of each of the 78 cards as quickly as possible so that you can start doing readings immediately. That is why this course is broken up into 16, 15-25 minute videos that are packed with my own experiences with the cards, easy to comprehend and fun at the same time.
In each video I will teach you:
- The meanings of, at the minimum five cards.
- Go over the cards meaning when it is right side up.
- The inverse meaning of each card
- My personal experiences and strategies with the cards to help you understand them even more
In this way you will get all of the basics down pretty darn quickly. My feeling is that as long as you get the basics down you can then apply them immediately to readings for yourself or for others.
The Videos will be Broken into 5 Sections:
- The Introduction and the Major Arcana
- The Minor and Royal Arcana
- The suit of Rods
- The suit of Pentacles
- The suit of Swords
- The suit of Cups
If you are ready to start using the power of this beautiful divination tool in your life and for others, I invite you to join me for the next four weeks for this information filled and fun course !
AND AS A BONUS!!
- Plus you will get recordings of 4 LIVE training calls!!
- AND worksheets to understand different Tarot Spreads too!
In these training calls I go over topics such as:
- Using your intuition during a reading
- Your spirit guide
- Different tarot spreads
- The meaning of the Heroes journey
- The importance of numbers
- Preparation for readings
- and much more that I just HAD to share with you!!
THIS IS A SELF STUDY COURSE AND YOU WILL GET ALL THE VIDEOS, AUDIOS AND WORKSHEETS AT ONCE
For a full breakdown of the whole course and to watch the FULL Introduction Video included in the course CLICK HERE NOW